Skip to main content

How do I submit reference materials?

The Stockholm County Council Culture Administration has a database for artists called Konstnärsbasen. As a member of it, you can showcase your work and receive information on Open Calls. Please refer primarily to your account in Konstnärsbasen in your application.

If you do not wish to register in Konstnärsbasen, you can refer to a website where we can find your CV and visual reference material.

If neither Konstnärsbasen nor web references work for you, you can submit physical materials. In such case, please make sure both your CV and visual reference materials are included.