Skip to main content

Who can apply?

To be eligible for a public art commission, you must fulfil the following requirements:

  • You must be a professional artist.
  • When the commission is awarded, you must be registered for Swedish F-tax - as a sole trader or company, or equivalent company status in the country where you are based, and be able to send legally valid invoices in compliance with relevant tax regulations.